ValóVilág became the most popular Hungarian reality television programme ever. The show was aired in the same time slot with the localized version of Big Brother. While TV2 recorded the highest number of viewers in 2002, the VV1 had an average 1,5 million. In 2003, the VV2 meant the breakthrough. While it had 1,75 million viewers daily, the BB2 recorded only 800 000 viewers. The RTL Klub started the third season, which was absolutely success with 2,06 million viewers daily.
- Thoughts On: Tv Reality Shows (ajpagunsan.wordpress.com)
- TV…you watch it? (deucekus.wordpress.com)
- Is There A “Snooki Effect”? (psychologytoday.com)
- Reality Television (ryanho1994.wordpress.com)
- X Factor more popular than The Voice (news.optuszoo.com.au)
- Reality Television (revans42013.wordpress.com)
- Reality Television: How did you get to be so popular? (cmtm17.wordpress.com)